Kategori : Info Nida
Dibaca : 572 Kali
Information Systems Undergraduate Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia
The Information Systems Scholarship Programme is available to students interested in Computing science, applied information technology or related computing fields.
Closing Date: 5 December, 2011
Faculty: Curtin Business School
Area of Interest:
Scholarship Type: Merit Based
Year of Study: First UG Year
ELIGIBLE BUSINESS SCHOOL COURSES
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Systems)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Technology)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Technology and Systems)
Students must enroll and remain enrolled in one of the above courses to continue receiving the scholarship.
Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to be considered for a Information Systems Scholarship Programme:
- Be an international student and hold a valid Student Visa – Higher Education (Subclass 573)
- Have received a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) into an eligible undergraduate business degree at Curtin University in 2011
- Commencing the first semester of their first undergraduate degree at Curtin University in semester 1, 2012
Applicable to: Prospective Students
Value: The scholarship is valued at $5,000 in total and will be awarded to students over the period of the original course that the scholarship was offered, for example if it is a three year course they will receive $2,000 in their first year and then $1,500 in the subsequent years.
Tenable at: Curtin University
Further Information Contact:
Student Central, Building 101, Level 1
The scholarship will be awarded by a selection panel using the following criteria:
- Responses on the application form
- Academic Merit
- Acceptance of an offer of a place in an eligible undergraduate Curtin Business School degree at Curtin University, in semester 1, 2012.
Guidelines: Successful applicants will be notified in writing.
For more information, please visit official website: scholarships.curtin.edu.au